[Noisebridge-announce] Noisebridge is moving to 2169 Mission Street!

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Wed Aug 5 19:28:32 UTC 2009

At our regular meeting Tuesday August 4 Noisebridge decided to move
to 2169 Mission Street.

Further information about the move is available at
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Moving/2169_Mission

We will be continuing to operate at our current location at 83c Wiese St
at least until after people return from Burning Man (September 7).  We
plan to be completely moved by the end of September 2009.

To make this move a success, Noisebridge needs to raise $15,000!
Donations to Noisebridge are tax deductible as we are a 501(c)(3)
organization.  (Please consult your tax advisor as we cannot offer tax
or legal advice.)

Many employers offer matching grants -- Google is one in particular.
Please consult a Noisebridge board member if you need any additional
information about matching programs.

The easiest way to donate is via Paypal to noisebridge23 at gmail.com (yes,
I know that we need to add treasurer at noisebridge.net to our Paypal
account.  We're working on it.)  The next easiest way is by writing a
check to Noisebridge and mailing it to
    Noisebridge
    83c Wiese St
    San Francisco, CA 94103
or by giving it to a board member in person.

Thanks to all our donors and members for making Noisebridge the amazing
success that it is!

-andy