[Noisebridge-announce] Moving Day Sat Sept 19th, seeking help! Remove all personal items from 83c by Friday.

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Tue Sep 15 20:30:49 UTC 2009

Hi there, the build team has decided that the built out portion of 2169
will be ready for move in on Saturday the 19th.

We still need voluntiers to help with the move. Do you have some free
time on Saturday? Drop me an email and let me know when you can come by
and help. Folks who've currently voiced out in helping...

Nils
David Fine
Christie
Michael Shiloh
Miloh
VonGuard

We need more! Especially if you've got a vehicle you can bring along.
Volunteer and help out this great community! Do you have cardboard
moving boxes? Maybe even a dolly? Bring those too!

Big bold highlighted blinking text: REMOVE ALL PERSONAL ITEMS FROM 83C
BY FRIDAY NIGHT.

Again...

*REMOVE ALL PERSONAL ITEMS FROM 83C BY FRIDAY NIGHT.*

There are a lot of personal items at 83c, and we do not have the time or
resources to properly pack, label and move them into 2169, nor will we
have shelving setup to keep them separated. At the same time we don't
want to be held responsible if personal items get mixed up or destroyed.

As of 11:59PM (23:59) on Friday night, all personal items held within
Noisebridge's current space at 83c Wiese St will be considered a
donation to the non-profit, and will be dealt with as such from hence forth.

*REMOVE ALL PERSONAL ITEMS FROM 83C BY FRIDAY NIGHT.*

Once again, remove your stuff from the space. After we get shelving
setup again I'll throw out an email asking for folks to bring their
stuff back.

Thanks for reading.

--
Rubin Abdi