[Noisebridge-announce] Security meetup tomorrow 8PM at 2169

aestetix aestetix aestetix at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 07:01:00 UTC 2009

Hey everyone,

We're finally going to have something resembling a real meetup tomorrow at
Noisebridge!

A few topics on the agenda:

   - Setting up the noisebridge network: safe network and hazardous network,
   both physical implementations and guidelines
   - Warzone: hackerspaces around the world are setting up a global VPN, we
   should discuss how we want to contribute
   - CTF - we have some CTF images thanks to mc.fly, and need to set up a
   solid system for it. Also, have a few very interesting partnership
   opportunities on the horizon, including SANS and dc949.
   - Forensics study - we still have the DC3 images

This is open to anyone, provided you either contribute or participate. If
you want to learn something, ask questions! If you want to work on a
project, bring it or collaborate with others!

See you tomorrow!

aestetix