[Noisebridge-announce] Last reminder: PCB repair workshop on Saturday!

Josh Myer josh at joshisanerd.com
Thu Jul 8 22:25:26 UTC 2010

This is the last reminder, I swear: learn to fix circuit boards on Saturday!
 I'm holding a workshop about patching, cutting, and tweaking PCBs.  This is
an essential skill if you're designing boards, circuit bending, or salvaging
hardware.

We'll be working through the process of fixing circuit boards by building an
Arduino clone on a PCB with errors, allowing us to cover the key concepts
and techniques in the art of greenwiring.  The cost (including materials) is
$25, with a chunk donated to noisebridge, to ensure it continues to exist as
a resource.

1PM Saturday, at noisebridge (2169 Mission, SF, 2 blocks south of 16th and
Mission BART)

To register now:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=ASUTJQHGZPS6S

For further details, check out: http://blog.appliedplatonics.com/?p=183

Thanks, and I'm looking forward to teaching you how to fix boards!
--
Josh Myer 650.248.3796
josh at joshisanerd.com