[Noisebridge-announce] The New NoiseRep presents: REPLICATOR WEDNESDAY!!!! TONIGHT!!!

Elijah Post elijahpost at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 22:21:42 UTC 2012

Now located in out NEW SPACE!
Thanks to the new move and reorganization, NoiseRep is in a new, larger
space! Our new space is much MUCH more functional than the previous space.

We will start at 1800 and go on on until whenever. (Rule of thumb is
2100ish).

*"Replicator Wednesday! Learn about 3D printing and it's
implications. Currently** in a Workgroup/Demonstrative state (You can still
learn, but you may not be able to print hands-on for a few more weeks- we
are building more printers for just that purpose)."*
*-Main Page*
*
*
Basically, this means that of our six printer fleet, 2 are out of
commission, and 2 are under construction. So only two are in functional
condition. A third, one that's currently out of commission, will be
functional soon.

We're building two more, and you may witness some progress thereof tonight!

See you there!

--
*Elijah Louis Spenser Post
Mechanic (San Francisco Bike Kitchen)*