[Noisebridge-announce] Lab: Frontend Web Development, Thursday 8pm

Jeffrey Carl Faden jeffreyatw at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 01:50:27 UTC 2012

On Monday, we continued putting our site together. Our final result is here:
http://jeffreyatw.com/static/frontend/series3/class6/lecture.zip

Here is the code that the mockup was based off of - a good way to
check your work:
http://jeffreyatw.com/static/frontend/class11/index.html
It might differ slightly from what we did in class.

Thursday's assignment is all-new (not rehashed from previous series).
It's some extra practice with CSS positioning and floating, without
manipulating any HTML:
http://jeffreyatw.com/static/frontend/series3/class6/assignment.html

The lab is a great opportunity to work on the assignment, any other
personal project, or ask questions about any aspect of web
development. You don't need to attend the lecture series to stop by.

It's in Turing on Thursday at 8pm. Hope to see you there!
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Frontend_Web_Development#Lab

Jeffrey