[Noisebridge-announce] Circuit Hacking @ Noisebridge - Monday Apr 22, 7:30pm

Rolf rolfvw at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 03:36:37 UTC 2013

Hi Folks,

Circuit Hacking is on for this Monday evening (Apr 22)!
Let's continue the fun we started last week!

We will run a low key workshop for those
who would like to make kits, learn to solder, pick up a bit of
electronic knowledge, or
just hang out with the people holding soldering irons.

We will start at 7:30pm (instead of the usual 7pm) and go until about 10pm.

No reservations required.
Just show up.
A limited set of kits will be available.

Anyone who would like to help tidy up the hardware area and set up beforehand is
totally welcome.  We really do need some help in this department!

Thanks, and see you on Monday evening.

-rolf