[Noisebridge-announce] Frontend Web Development: no classes 'til September 9

Jeffrey Carl Faden jeffreyatw at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 00:47:28 UTC 2013

On Monday we talked through a few more jQuery plugins. Here's our resultant
page and video:
http://jeffreyatw.com/static/frontend/series4/class15/lecture.zip
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRs9HOD0aMo

I'm getting married this weekend and heading off on my honeymoon, and won't
be back until September. Then there's Labor Day - so the next class will be
on Monday, September 9.

I'm not holding a lab this week either, but if you'd like to get together
and hold one, you're more than welcome to. I do have an assignment from the
last series that still applies, so feel free to exercise your jQuery plugin
knowledge:
http://jeffreyatw.com/static/frontend/series3/class15/assignment.html

See you all then!

Jeffrey