[Noisebridge-announce] Letter Lovers Class - Tonight before 5MOF

Stan James stan at wanderingstan.com
Thu Aug 15 07:10:01 UTC 2013

Tonight is our fourth class for all lovers of letters! We are starting an
hour early due to Five Minutes of Fame. (Which starts at 8) We'll be a
little informal, and a lot of people will be arriving at 7.

This week we'll focus on straight-up penmanship. No fancy nibs or inks,
just you and a normal writing pen. Make the jump to legibility, and on to
beauty. :)

When: *Thursday, August 15, 6:000-8:00pm*
*We normally start at 7pm, but this is the 3rd Thursday of each month when
there is Five Minutes of Fame. It's totally okay to come at 7 tonight too.*

Where: *Noisebridge, Church Classroom*
*Explicit directions to Noisebridge are in this
link<https://noisebridge.net/wiki/Getting_Here>
. *2169 Mission St., San Francisco, 94114
*Church is the classroom in the far back of Noisebridge, around the corner
from the Kitchen.*
*The buzzer is wonky these days, so call me if you can't get in:
917-575-2435*

You don't need to bring anything, but its suggested that you bring a music
player with headphones, some blank printer paper, and some pens (ballpoint,
felt-tip, calligraphy, etc).

Official class page: https://noisebridge.net/wiki/Letter_Lovers

Hope to see you!