[Noisebridge-announce] TOOOL SF Chapter Meeting, 1pm-5pm, Tomorrow 8/25

Michael Fitzhugh michael at objectif.org
Sat Aug 24 23:34:10 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,

I'm writing to invite you to join us tomorrow for the August meeting of The
San Francisco Bay Area chapter of The U.S. Division of The Open
Organisation Of Lockpickers.

For those of you unfamiliar with TOOOL, you can learn more about us here:
http://www.toool.us/

This meeting is geared toward beginners, so we plan to do plenty of
teaching.

We'll be at Noisebridge tomorrow (Sunday, August 25) from about 1pm to 5pm
and are planning to use one of the two classrooms.

Bring picks if you have them. If not, we'll have some for sale.

As always, all ages are welcome, but we have generally found kids under 10
often struggle a bit with the fine motor skills and patience picking
requires.

Questions?

Call or write me. I'm Michael, the organizer.

michael at objectif.org
(415) 269-7757

Last but not least: Thanks for so kindly allowing us to be an occasional
part of the Noisebridge community!

- Michael