[Noisebridge-announce] Rails class 4/29: Show and tell: Our development environments

Gabe Kopley gabe at railsschool.org
Fri Apr 25 20:19:36 UTC 2014

Hi, Noisebridge! We added a new class at  7pm on April 29, 2014

Show and tell: Our development environments

Take a moment to share tweaks to your editor, shell, desktop environment, and general workflow with your fellow students, and learn some new tricks yourself

Let's see if we can't learn something useful from each other by sharing our own practices and tricks that keep us productive and happy hackers.

I will show my environment, with a focus on my zsh and vim configs.

I encourage sharers to plug in to the projector, which is VGA. I will bring an adapter for Mini-DisplayPort.

There will not be a hangout for this class.

RSVP here: http://www.railsschool.org/l/show-and-tell-our-development-environments
May The Force Be With You!

Best regards,
Rails School, http://www.railsschool.org