[Noisebridge-announce] Makeblock Robotics Workshop May 21, 7-9PM

alice alice at makeblock.cc
Mon Apr 28 16:28:10 UTC 2014

Learn about the Makeblock open source robotics platform and build a robot.

All ages all skill levels welcome.

The founder of Makeblock and team will be at Noisebridge Wednesday May 21st, 2014 7-9PM for a workshop about building robots.

Makeblock will be bringing some of our kits and letting you build a project.

Where: Noisebridge, 2169 Mission St., 3rd Floor

Who: http://www.makeblock.cc

If you have any questions, contact Alice--her email is: alice at makeblock dot cc

Examples of Makeblock projects on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Makeblock/videos

---------
Makeblock is visiting the Bay Area from Shenzhen, China. If you can't make this workshop, stop by and say hi to them at the San Mateo Makers Faire, where we will be showing off some demo robots.