[Noisebridge-announce] Rails class 12/9: Vim Adventures!

neeharika bhartiya neeharika.b at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 21:23:07 UTC 2014

Hi, Noisebridge! We added a new class at  7pm Pacific on December  9, 2014

Vim Adventures!

We will learn how to not be afraid of Vim and learn many useful commands that will make us more efficient programmers!

Vim is a command line editor tool that many use in the place of Sublime Text or Komodo. Vim is designed to be used primarily with the keyboard. Learning common keyboard shortcuts for Vim will make us more efficient programmers. PLUS, we can play Vim Adventures then! :)

There will be NO google hangout for this lesson

RSVP here: http://www.railsschool.org/l/vim-adventures
May The Force Be With You!

Best regards,
Rails School, http://www.railsschool.org