[Noisebridge-announce] Your Cool Stuff for NB IndieGoGo

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 23 12:35:51 UTC 2014

Looking for your hand made way cool things!

To make our Noisebridge IndieGoGo campaign more appealing and awesome for higher level donations, we're adding two more reward levels:
     $256 -- One ultra way cool handmade thing by a Noisebridge community member.  We can't tell you what it will be -- you'll find out when you receive it.  We guarantee that it will be handmade, and that its creator made it because they wanted to make a way ultra cool thing!
     $512 -- Two ultra way cool handmade things by Noisebridge community members.  We can't tell you what they will be -- you'll find out when you receive them.  We guarantee that they will be handmade, and that their creators made them because they wanted to make way ultra cool things!

Wanna donate a Cool Handmade Thing for the cause?  Please email me! It can be anything!  Simple, easy, complex -- it doesn't matter -- as long as it is hand made, and you think it is way cool.  Blinky lights, vibrating pillow, a scarf, a science project, a hand crank automata, a photo, painting, toothpick sculpture, an mp3, . . .  Anything at all - - as long as it is hand made, and you think it is way cool.  You have till October 1st to complete it and get it to Noisebridge.

Please email me if you can help.

Thanks!
Mitch.