[Noisebridge-announce] Noisebridge needs volunteers

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 23 01:41:25 UTC 2014

Hello!

You may or may not have heard that Noisebridge is closing for the month of July for fixing up our infrastructure.

And we can use your help!

Because we need to do work on the electrical wiring, we're taking the opportunity to do a complete overhaul of the space.

* Getting rid of unused stuff

* sanding the hardwood floors

* fixing up the plumbing

* fixing up our access control

* organizing all the areas

* spiffing up the kitchen

* decorating

* making food

* music

* playing together

* sharing your skills

* learning a lot

* with plenty of opportunities for bonding experiences along the way.

Wanna help?  If you have an hour, or an hour here and there, or lots of hours during the month of July -- please contact

Naomi:  pnaomi at gmail.com

who's one of the people coordinating this big project.

If you've never been to Noisebridge before, this would be a great way to get involved.

If you've been involved with Noisebridge, this would be a great way to get more involved (or involved again).

Get a piece of the refurbishing action!

Anything you can do to help will be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Mitch.