[Noisebridge-announce] Rails class 3/4: Facebook API: building an app that likes all your friends posts and share most popular posts that they make

Michael M michael at railsschool.org
Mon Mar 3 19:04:52 UTC 2014

Hi, Noisebridge! We added a new class at  7:20pm on March  4, 2014

Facebook API: building an app that likes all your friends posts and share most popular posts that they make

Using ruby to build an app that likes all your friends posts and do some simple actions that make your friends feel more attention

We will use [koala gem](https://github.com/arsduo/koala) and facebook graph api to parse your friends' posts and like them. As well as share some of their popular posts by different criteria. We can teach the app to comment on the posts as well if we have time. If you have fun ideas send them to me.

Google hangout link will be posted during the class.

RSVP here: http://www.railsschool.org/l/facebook-api-building-an-app-that-likes-all-your-friends-posts-and-share-most-popular-posts-that-they-make
May The Force Be With You!

Best regards,
Rails School, http://www.railsschool.org