[Noisebridge-announce] Cyberspectrum: Software Defined Radio Meetup (Wed 25th Feb) 7:00pm

Balint Seeber balint256 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 21:43:41 UTC 2015

Hi all,

Announcing the second Cyberspectrum meetup in San Francisco!

We'll try to get started at around 7:00pm in the Hackatorium, and for those
unable to attend we'll set up a live stream like last time (stay tuned to
the event's page/Twitter for more info closer to the time). There's also
IRC: #cyberspectrum on Freenode.

Full details, including the speaker lineup/topics, are here:
http://www.meetup.com/Cyberspectrum/events/220011639/

And the Noisebridge event page is here:
https://noisebridge.net/wiki/Cyberspectrum

This time we'll be hearing about:

   - Building a Doppler RADAR with cantennas and SDR
   - Using MultiPSK to analyse all manner of interesting signals
   - Wardriving with SDR in the age of the Internet of Things

If you're not familiar with Cyberspectrum: "The Bay Area SDR Meetup will
serve as a forum to exchange knowledge and ideas related to Software
Defined Radio (the software and hardware), and generally aim to get people
excited about all the applications that can be realised with the
technology. At each meetup, attendees will have the opportunity to present
their work/ideas to the group. Engineers, enthusiasts, hobbyists and people
of all experience levels are welcome, no matter what your software/hardware
background. Everyone is welcome to submit their ideas/presentations to the
pool."

Hope to see you there,
Balint
@spenchdotnet