[Noisebridge-announce] Gold recovery at Noisebridge!

Jonathan Zinski jon at zinski.net
Wed Jul 22 02:02:42 UTC 2015

On Tuesday the 28th I will be hosting a class at 5:30. The class will be about gold recovery from electronic scrap. I will be providing an identical board to every attendee. This class will teach you how to find gold in old electronic scrap and how frustratingly small the actual amount is. This class is a precursor to many other classes I would love to teach at Noisebridge.

Please feel free to bring your own scrap.