[Noisebridge-announce] Rails class 7/28: AngularJS for beginners

Brad brad at railsschool.org
Wed Jul 22 21:32:08 UTC 2015

Hi, Noisebridge! We added a new class at  7pm Pacific on July 28, 2015

AngularJS for beginners

We'll learn some AngularJS basics and some common refactoring patterns.

Ruby on Rails is often used to as a JSON API for front-end applications written in a JavaScript framework. Angular is one such framework, and the Rails-Angular stack is increasingly common.

We'll learn some Angular basics, and go a bit beyond to learn how to refactor your Angular code to keep things neat and organized.

This class does not require any Ruby or Rails knowledge, but you should probably be familiar with JavaScript. [Code Academy](https://www.codecademy.com/tracks/javascript) has a good JavaScript introduction.

RSVP here: http://www.railsschool.org/l/angularjs-for-beginners
May The Force Be With You!

Best regards,
Rails School, http://www.railsschool.org