[Noisebridge-announce] Please come represent Noisebridge at MakerFaire 2016!

jarrod hicks hicksu at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 21:26:51 UTC 2016

Noisebridge has been accepted to MakerFaire 2016! May 19 - 22!

We need people that want to help with the booth. We'll be telling
people about Noisebridge, teaching people about electronics, and
presenting FlaschenTaschen. Ideally, everyone will get to spend about
a half day at the booth and a half walking around seeing the show.

If you would like to help, please let me know. Send me an email with
what dates/times you are available; see the preparation and show
schedule below.

If you have a project you would like to present during the show,
please also let me know.

Monday May 16 - 19:30 to 21:30 Pre-Show Meeting
There will be a meeting during Circuit Hacking Monday on the Monday
before the show. We'll walk through the operation and story of the
FlaschenTaschen, Learn J's Circuit Hacking Monday curriculum, and
review the various details of the show. It would be nice if those
planning to help at the booth could come to this.

Wednesday May 18 - 19:00 to 21:00 Packing Night
Wednesday before the show, we will break down the FlaschenTashen and
get it ready for loading on Thursday morning. We will also gather
other furniture, supplies, and projects we need during the show.

Here is the MakerFaire 2016 Schedule:

Thursday May 19 - 10:00 to 20:00 Setup

Friday May 20 - 07:30 to 12:30 Setup
Friday May 20 - 13:00 to 17:00 SHOWTIME
Friday May 20 - 17:00 to 20:00 Evening Maker Mixer

Saturday May 21 - 10:00 to 19:00 SHOWTIME

Sunday May 22 - 10:00 to 18:00 SHOWTIME
Sunday May 22 - 18:00 to 21:00 Break Down

The wiki page for this project is:

https://noisebridge.net/wiki/Maker_Faire_2016

More details will be added as time progresses. Please send me
questions regarding the show if you have some.

Yay!