[Noisebridge-announce] We're looking for people who like to write and want to help us out

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Wed Apr 20 23:49:53 UTC 2016

Hi there. My name is Rubin, I'm a founding member of Noisebridge, and I'm
here today to ask you for help.

We've had a long history of being as transparent as we can be with what we
do, this is especially important with operational things like how we deal
with money issues, our relationship with our landlord, getting our
non-profit status, dealing with assholes who try to move in and sleep on
the couches, etc. Thanks to us being as open as possible, we've provided
experiences at doing some things right (and also wrong) for current and
future hacker spaces to bank off of.

That's great and all, but we sure do suck telling the world about the
awesome fun stuff that happens inside our space. That's where you come in.

We're hoping to find a hand full of hackers who enjoy writing. We have a
blog but sadly most of the members doing awesome things suck at the posting
about it part. Do you like to write? Do you frequent the space? Would you
like to write blog posts about what goes on inside the tummy of
Noisebridge? If so please send me an email off list and we can chat.

Thanks!

--
Rubin
rubin at starset.net