[Noisebridge-announce] Programming for Interviews - every other Thursday from August 25

Ruth Grace Wong ruthgracewong at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 04:08:21 UTC 2016

Hi everyone,
Due to the popularity of the interview prep workshop Scotty and I have been
running these past 3 weeks in lieu of Trent's Python class, I am running
Programming for Interviews every other Thursday from August 25, in the
Turing Room at 7pm. Please share with anyone who can code, and is looking
for a job at a company that may give them a coding interview. This workshop
is targeted towards the data structures and algorithms style interview used
by many large tech companies.

http://www.meetup.com/noisebridge/events/233362104/

Thanks,
Ruth