[Noisebridge-announce] TOOOL-SF Meeting 8/21/16 at Noisebridge

Robert Hermes jetson at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 19:12:27 UTC 2016

Hello, Bay Area Pickers!

I'm pleased to let you know about our upcoming meeting for August. This
meeting will be a "public" meeting and we invite anyone, including those
who are not yet TOOOL members, to join us! (As a reminder, public meetings
once per quarter.)

If you have been considering joining TOOOL, this is the perfect opportunity
to come check us out, pick up a lockpick set of your own, or get an
introductory tutorial. If you have any questions or would like to become a
member, please check out our membership page at: members.toool.us!

Our meeting will be held on August 21st, 2016 from 1-5pm at the NoiseBridge
Hackerspace in the Mission District of San Francisco. (3rd floor of 2169
Mission Street, San Francisco, CA 94110) If you have never been to
NoiseBridge before, please note that you will need to ring the doorbell in
order for someone to let you in. (The doorbell has changed! It's no longer
the payphone!) If you ring the doorbell and no one answers, you can either
call or text my cell phone at 530-440-9720. You can check out NoiseBridge
at www.noisebridge.net.

As always, all levels of pickers are welcome. We will have some loaner gear
and locks available as well as someone to go over a beginner's tutorial to
help you get started. If you have your own gear and/or locks, you're more
than welcome to bring them!

Happy Picking,
Christine Bachman
TOOOL SF Chapter Leader