[Noisebridge-announce] Rails class 12/20: Structural Design Patterns (in Ruby)

Donald dna at coshx.com
Fri Dec 16 02:00:13 UTC 2016

Hi, Noisebridge! We added a new class at  7pm Pacific on December 20, 2016

Structural Design Patterns (in Ruby)

Learn about the structural design patterns covered in the book Design Patterns in Ruby.

Structural design patterns provide a simple way to realize relationships between entities. 7 of the 23 classic Gang of Four design pattern are structural, and 4 of those 7 are covered in [Design Patterns in Ruby](http://designpatternsinruby.com).

In this class we will go over those 4 structural design patterns: Composite, Adapter, Proxy, and Decorator. All experience levels are welcome.

RSVP here: http://www.railsschool.org/l/structural-design-patterns-in-ruby
May The Force Be With You!

Best regards,
Rails School, http://www.railsschool.org