[Noisebridge-announce] Announcement: SF STEM Academy Field trip to Noisebridge

Melinda Huot mhuot at jcyc.org
Tue Jan 19 18:38:19 UTC 2016

Hello all!

I recently met with J to discuss a field trip to the space with around 12
of my students in the SF STEM Academy. I'm excited for our group to be
involved with the space, and appreciate you all opening your doors to us.
We plan on bringing around 10 of our students to the space on Saturday,
January 30th, at 10:00 am.

A little background on our program, the SF STEM Academy's mission is to
support disadvantaged students who are interested in STEM fields but have
barriers to employment and accessing higher education. During the school
year we provide supplemental instruction and career/college awareness
workshops. During the summer we place the students in a STEM related
internship. We currently serve 17 high school students at International
Studies Academy in Potrero Hill.

Thank you for your support, I look forward to possibly meeting some of you
soon.

Best,
Melinda

--

Melinda Huot
Program Coordinator, SF STEM Academy

Phone: (415) 229-4686  <(415)+229-4686>
Mobile: (415) 509-9248  <(415)+509-9248>
Email: mhuot at jcyc.org  <mhuot at jcyc.org>
Website: http://www.sfstemacademy.org/  <http://www.sfstemacademy.org/>
Address: 2012 Pine Street, San Francisco, CA 94115

*SF STEM Academy is a youth workforce program of JCYC*