[Noisebridge-announce] Rails class 1/26: Learn the Swift toolbox

Adrien Cadet adrien at coshx.com
Wed Jan 20 23:26:49 UTC 2016

Hi, Noisebridge! We added a new class at  7pm Pacific on January 26, 2016

Learn the Swift toolbox

Be ready to set up your next Swift/iOS project!

Don't know how to start your new iOS app quickly and efficiently? Need a little help to scaffold your project? If so, join our next class!
We will talk about the best tools and libraries to get started with Swift. In this class, you will heard weird and exotic names such as Alamofire, CocoaPods, Realm, TestFairy and more!

RSVP here: http://www.railsschool.org/l/learn-the-swift-toolbox
May The Force Be With You!

Best regards,
Rails School, http://www.railsschool.org