[Noisebridge-announce] Make:SF tours NoiseBridge on Monday night, July 11th!

Diana Greer dianagreer at usms.org
Wed Jun 29 19:43:44 UTC 2016

*please call D. Greer 415-271-4286 with any question*
Make:SF tours NoiseBridge on Monday night, July 11th!

We're coming to see the Flaschin Taschin and to learn how we can get involved in, and, support NoiseBridge!
Make:SF is a group of makers who get together every month.  Join us to meet local makers, learn some new skills and grow from there.

Our meet up is here for you to:
- Meet other local Makers
- Build your making skills through mini-workshops
- Hear inspirational guest speakers
- Collaborate with engineers, makers, crafters, artists, etc.
- Get opinions or advice on project ideas and execution
- Discover more specific groups and events in the Bay Areahttp://www.meetup.com/makesf/