[Noisebridge-announce] Reminder: Noisebridge Summer Scrub - 2017-08-26 and 27

jarrod hicks hicksu at gmail.com
Sat Aug 12 02:02:24 UTC 2017

Hey every reminder that the Noisebridge Summer Scrub is coming up soon.

On August 26 and 27 we going to make the space sparkle. Please come help
clean your local hackerspace. We'll make good use of your time, spend some
time working with each other. Maybe we can even swing some refreshments.

If you'd like to add to the list of tasks below, please do.

https://noisebridge.net/wiki/Summer-scrub

See you soon!

---

Also, there will be a Lockers Garbage Collection, as well as other purging
during the Summer Scrub.

1. Locker Garbage Collection:
If you haven't used your locker in a while, please consider vacating it and
offering it back to others in the community. As of 2017-08-01, I have
placed notices on the lockers in the space outside the Dirty Shop. Please
use the notice to re-claim your locker before the 26th. Contents of
unclaimed lockers will be moved to a crate on the hackshelves and noted to
be left for the owners to reclaim them for 30 days after the garbage
collection.

2. Project Shelves Purge:
Projects on the Project Shelves with a date older than THREE MONTHS, or no
date, AND a point of contact for the stored project will be reclaimed for
the workshops and hack shelves, or be discarded.

3. Other Projects and Materials Purge:
Elsewhere in in the space, projects and materials labeled with a date older
than ONE MONTH will be reclaimed for the workshops and hack shelves, or be
discarded. As much as possible, projects will be moved to the project
shelves.