[Noisebridge-announce] Good Ol' Girls Inaugural Book Club Meeting!

6sb6vm+4cxdgsq7exeuo at guerrillamail.com 6sb6vm+4cxdgsq7exeuo at guerrillamail.com
Sun Mar 5 04:29:05 UTC 2017

Good Ol' Girls (www.goodolgirls.org), a non-profit that empowers progressive women through outreach, education and mentorship, is hosting our inaugural book club meeting. Our first meeting will be held on Sunday, March 19th from 1pm - 230pm in the Church room at Noisebridge.

With the goal of gathering progressive women around literature designed to provoke action, we will be reading and discussing, We Should All Be Feminists by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie.

We use an inclusive definition of “woman” and “female” and we welcome trans women, genderqueer women, and non-binary people who are significantly female-identified. Additionally, you don't have to be a member to participate!

Feel free to sign up for more information here: www.goodolgirls.org/book-club

----
Sent using Guerrillamail.com
Block or report abuse: https://www.guerrillamail.com//abuse/?a=T059FggCUb0Rjwv58XARfQHJTs%2Bw3t5D07cMctD%2FGAE8S265x4Zg7xwV