[Noisebridge-announce] Python Class Tonight, Monday May 8th, 7 PM - Python Debugging with PUDB, Charles and cProfile

Trent Robbins robbintt at gmail.com
Mon May 8 20:13:10 UTC 2017

Hi All,

Noisebridge Python Class is tonight!

Speaker: Christopher Beacham / Lady Red, Engineer at Hipmunk
Location: Noisebridge - Church Classroom
Time: 7 PM

When tracking down a tricky bug, tools are everything.  I'll demonstrate
these three useful debugging tools and we'll see how to use them to find
bugs from networking to performance.There will be a challenge problem where
we use these tools against some sample broken code.

RSVP Optional:
https://www.meetup.com/noisebridge/events/238947420/

Thanks!
Trent