[Noisebridge-announce] Volunteers needed for Maker Faire

CircuitHackingJ tman66 at gmail.com
Thu May 11 03:37:29 UTC 2017

Hello everyone,

If you are interested in helping out with Maker Faire this year please look at the information below. Please make sure you put your availability in Doodle (https://doodle.com/poll/qxgstvskxk4spapt) and email Jarrod (hicksu at gmail.com) your information so that we have a way to contact you. Thank you so much in advance for your interest in helping out.

Here is the schedule for Maker Faire:
Tuesday night, May 16
OrdiBooth Training and Volunteer coordination - 19:30
OrdiBooth Training for MakerFaire Volunteers and GameBridge volunteer coordination. Please come learn how to use the OrdiBooth and the details for staffing the Noisebridge MakerFaire 2017 booth.

Thursday, May 18
Meet at Noisebridge to load 08:00 - 09:00
Meet and Set Up in San Mateo 10:00am – 19:00 (probably won't need this full time, nor as many people as we scheduled last year for FlaschenTaschen)

Friday, May 19
Set Up, if needed. 07:30 – 12:30
Showtime 13:00 – 17:00
Maker Mixer 17:00 – 18:00*
Maker Dinner 18:00pm – 20:00*
*Times are subject to change, per MakerFaire.

Saturday, May 20
Set Up 07:30 – 09:30
Showtime 10:00 – 19:00

Sunday, May 21
Set Up 08:00 – 09:30
Showtime 10:00 – 18:00
Packup 18:00 - ~19:00 or so
Unload at Noisebridge between 19:30 and 21:00

Schedule Notes:
A. I (Jarrod) usually show up early onsite on show days to assist people with getting in the fairgrounds and finding their way to our booth.

B. Please sign up on the doodle poll with your availability, but please also send your contact email to hicksu at gmail.com so I can keep you updated on the scheduling. If you are on Slack, please join #maker-faire-logistics

C. On Thursday, May 18th, morning I will pick up a Uhaul truck when Uhaul opens and park it in from of NB for loading. We will load the OrdiBooth, VR Project Stuff, NB Stuff, and other projects that are going with us. I can take one passenger in the truck.

The Doodle link is here:
https://doodle.com/poll/qxgstvskxk4spapt

-J