[Noisebridge-announce] Noisebridge MakerFaire 2017 - Request for additional help

jarrod hicks hicksu at gmail.com
Tue May 16 07:59:28 UTC 2017

Good Evening Noisebridge.

We are looking for more people to represent Noisebridge at MakerFaire
this year. We’ll be telling people about Noisebridge, showing and
operating the the OrdiBooth and Simbridge projects, and seeing the
show. We have a few more exhibitor passes we can use, so if you would
like to come help for a day, and see the show please let me know.

If you have already responded, Thank you very much. I’ll sending a
volunteer schedule and further information shortly, but you can pretty
much count on the times you selected in the doodle poll.

The hours are as follows:

Tuesday night (Tonight), May 16
OrdiBooth Training and Volunteer coordination - 19:30
I’ll review the details of show logistics and other details. Please
come learn how to use the OrdiBooth and SIMBRIDGE as well

Setup Times
Thursday, MAY 18: 10:00am - 7:00pm
Friday, May 19: 7:30am - 12:30pm

Show Times
Friday 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Saturday 10:00 am - 7:00 pm
Sunday 10:00 am - 6:00 pm

While we do have show entry covered by the exhibitor passes, most of
us don’t seem to have cars... However using public transportation to
get to MakerFaire works pretty well. Here is more infromation on their
website: http://makerfaire.com/bay-area/getting-to-maker-faire/

Thank you again, Cheers!