[Noisebridge-announce] Maker Faire 2018 and NGALAC projects

jarrod hicks hicksu at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 04:15:56 UTC 2018

Hello Hackers!

Maker Faire 2018 is on the way and we're getting ready!

We'd love help. Noisebridge Maker Faire group projects are a great way for
us to meet each other and work on a project with new people.

We are currently working on the following projects for the show: &nbsp:,
SimBridge, NGALAC, modular synthesizers (and hopefully more)

Noisebridge Maker Faire 2018 details are located here:
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Maker_Faire_2018

More details will follow soon, but if you are interested in helping with
the projects or show, feel free to contact me: Jarrod.

If you would like to help with the NGALAC (Noisebridge Gaming Archivists
Live Arcade Cabinet) , we are having project coordination / build meetings
every Friday until Maker Faire, at 20:00, please come. We've ordered
several of the components we expect to need and this coming Friday we'll be
starting to hood together parts of the gaming and live-streaming systems
and see where we're lacking.

If you would like to know more about the NGALAC project please see:

https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/NGALAC

Regular updates on this project will be posted to the wiki and the
Noisebridge Discussion list  noisebridge-discuss at lists.noisebridge.net.

Cheers! -JH