[Noisebridge-announce] NGALAC - Project Meeting Friday at 20:00 - 2018-03-02

jarrod hicks hicksu at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 21:15:06 UTC 2018

Howdy All.

This is a reminder that the next NGALAC project meeting, is Friday at 20:00
(we're meeting every Friday until Maker Faire). We'll meet outside Sparkle
Forge. If you would like to help, please come. For more information please
see:

https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/NGALAC

This week we'll be:

1. Reviewing what PC parts we have collected for building a live streaming
PC. (If anyone has a recent PC they would be willing to donate, please
respond with the specs)

2. Opening up the parts for the gaming and live streaming we've
collected/purchased so far, based on our discussion last week and putting
together what we can. We'll also review what we are missing.

3. Comparing and formulating our strategies for the emulation, video, and
display.

4. Reviewing Arcade Cabinet design precedents. If possible, please bring
photos of good design ideas for cabinets to review with the group.

5. Updating our Trello Board

Also, if you have questions about Noisebridge Maker Faire 2018, feel free
to stop by and ask, or reply all to this message.

See ya'll soon!