[Noisebridge-discuss] intro

ryan ryan at linefeed.org
Wed Dec 19 17:21:02 UTC 2007

Hi everyone,

I figured I would kick in an introdution... I've been working on
participatory technology projects since I was a young boy advocating
the virtues of BBS networks. You can get more specifics about the kind
of work I'm currently doing on the noisebridge wiki. I wrote up what
I'm doing lately:
https://www.noisebridge.net/index.php/User:RyanBagueros

Anyway, I'm going to do everything I can to make it to Thursday's
meeting but my time is tight for the next few weeks. The space is
literally a 3-4 minute walk from my house, though, so this makes it a
lot easier.

Hopefully I'll see everyone then.
-ryan