[Noisebridge-discuss] introduction

Marc Powell marc at foodhacking.com
Fri Dec 21 09:02:40 UTC 2007

Hello noisebridgers!

Nice to meet a lot of you at that meeting tonite, I look forward to
evolving the hacker space concept with you all. Thanks to rachel and matt
for offering up their space.

Some notes on the things I brought up tonite, I've added to my wiki user
page: https://www.noisebridge.net/index.php/User:Marc

examples: Norfolk software that False Profit built, and Crabgrass social
networking platform. also some other links to other hacker spaces i have
been involved with over the years!

i too knew enki pre-metalab! go enki!! jealous of those of you going to
europe, glad we are getting some SF hacker community on!

One of my favorite ideas from tonite that didnt get discussed much was the
possibility of multiple noisebridge spaces?!?! just keep growin and
reclaiming public space! keep an eye out on craigslist for cheap
warehouses!

I also look forward to using the kitchen at Bill's space... (or any
kitchen)

best,
marc