[Noisebridge-discuss] Meeting this Thursday

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 18 06:05:23 UTC 2007

Oops.  I didn't actually type "Thursday".  (Sorry about that!)

Yes, the meeting is Thursday, this week.  That's the 20th of December, at 6pm.  We'll meet at the space:
http://tinyurl.com/2xsjj9
It is pretty close to both the Van Ness Muni Station and the Civic Center BART/Muni Station.

Everyone interested is welcome to come!

Also, Rachel graciously offered meeting up at her place at 7:30pm afterwards.  I'll copy the info here, for everyone's convenience:
The Old Sears Building3435 Cesar Chavez, #211 map:
http://tinyurl.com/2hj8cjcross st is Valenciaenter through parking lot on corner of Valencia & Cesar Chavez, the bldg entrance is behind the much smaller My Printer building.ring buzzer 051call Rachel at 415-652-8965 if you have problems feel free to bring snacks/dinner for yourselves, or we could order something.
It is fine to show up at Rachel's even if you can't make it to the space at 6pm.

Mitch.