[Noisebridge-discuss] in sf this weekend

Kristian Erik Hermansen kristian.hermansen at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 20:37:05 UTC 2008

Dudes, I am going to be doing a Linux Radio show at the Metreon all
this weekend, but I don't have a place to crash :-(  I will be driving
up to SF on Friday night and staying through to Tuesday, when the
USENIX "LEET" 2008 event is happening (link below) on April 15th.  I
need a place to crash though and Noisebridge doesn't have a physical
location yet!  I'm reaching out to you Marc, or anyone else, for
pointers -- got a room or couch available for a couple nights?

I would also love to do some rocking on the drums and guitar if anyone
is down for some music as well.  I can pay for the room/couch if
anyone really needs cash to make it available.  I rather not pay for a
boring hotel room the entire weekend.  I have so much more fun when
partying with like-minded individuals.  In the worst case scenario, I
will crash with one of my old roommates/girlfriends.  Let me know :-)
Also, feel free to swing by the Metreon for the Linux event as well
and catch me there at the SFLUG/Ubuntu booth...

http://www.usenix.org/events/leet08/
--
Kristian Erik Hermansen