[Noisebridge-discuss] Meeting this Tuesday

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 7 23:03:25 UTC 2008

Hi Everyone,

I'd like to have a meeting tomorrow (Tuesday) to do what we can to complete the Bylaws as much as possible.  The main thing left is to discuss the difference between "members" (what everyone in the group is when they want to be a member of Noisebridge) and "Members" (the legal definition for the state) -- we need to come up with language so that these jive with our group and the state.

We can do IRC and/or phone conferencing for people out of town.

Rachel earlier offered to have it at her place.  You up for it Rachel?

I'll be getting there late, after my book group.

Mitch.