[Noisebridge-discuss] Looking for a microcontroller/linux kernel tutor

William Heath wgheath at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 05:52:50 UTC 2008

Hi All,

Mitch Altman told me I might find someone I could pay to tutor me on
microcontroller/electronics skills at this group.  Is anyone interested?  I
have a BSCE and know how to sodder etc... just need a kind of refresher and
formal introduction to micro controllers.  I have a great interest in
programming cellphones to contol external electronics if anyone is willing
to tutor me on that.  I am a professional software developer so tutoring me
will not be difficult.

-Tim

P.S.

Please don't email me back with comments like just study on your own etc...
I am not interested in that until I have the basic skills sets I need to be
productive with that approach.