Fwd: [Noisebridge-discuss] Looking for a microcontroller/linux kernel tutor

Kayobi kayobi at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 18:56:17 UTC 2008

I know you're looking for a mentor but others in the group may find this of
interest. Microcontrollers seem to be a popular topic of discussion these
days.

The Arduino platform is a great way to learn microcontroller basics.

You can buy one at arduino.cc or a kit from *http://tinyurl.com/5hreyx*

I recommend Lady Ada's tutorial: http://www.ladyada.net/learn/arduino/

Kayobi