[Noisebridge-discuss] Hacker Space Village at The Last HOPE

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 26 05:45:06 UTC 2008

Hi Everyone,

The Last HOPE is a great hacker conference that is happening July 18th through 20th in New York City.  This year they are having Hacker Space Village, which is a large space in the conference building (Hotel Pennsylvania) where hacker spaces from around the world can meet and share ideas and resources, as well as show off cool projects they are working on.

Anyone have any ideas for Noisebridge showing off something there?

BTW, I'll be going to The Last HOPE, and will be giving a talk, as well as an ongoing workshop, with an area full of solder irons and electronic parts, showing people how to build Brain Machines, TV-B-Gones, and other cool microcontroller projects.  Basically, it's what I'll be doing at the Maker Faire on May 3rd and 4th.

Mitch.