[Noisebridge-discuss] hacker spaces talk at HOPE 2004..

Kristian Erik Hermansen kristian.hermansen at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 23:36:47 UTC 2008

On Tue, Apr 22, 2008 at 11:28 AM, Marc Powell <marc at foodhacking.com> wrote:
> hey check out some jason scott footage:
>  http://youtube.com/watch?v=QtLNjmDC4B0
>
>  some people from newhackcity (san francisco), l0pht (boston), hasty pastry
>  (boston), philadelphia walnut factory (philadelphia), PUSCII (Utrecht),
>  ASCII (Amsterdam) and the Hacker Halfway House (brooklyn)..

I remember H2K4 ;)  Was that the year Emmanuel had that huge gathering
in his room and the cops came?  I do seem to recall an awesome party
at HHH, complete with the bucket o' screwdriver oj vodka, which I
ended up throwing up on the streets right outside the hotel penn after
getting off the train.  IMHO, hhh was too damn far outside the city,
but they did throw some parties that were wicked pissah...
--
Kristian Erik Hermansen