[Noisebridge-discuss] Bylaw structure consensus

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Mon Apr 28 04:50:32 UTC 2008

I think we want to keep "contribution" deliberately undefined, or more
accurately to let every individual define it themselves.  It's
reasonable to assume that someone will continue, as a member, in more or
less the same way they behaved as guests or proto-members.  So this is
just to give the existing membership a chance to get to know them and
get a sense of what they'd be like as a member.

Rachel