[Noisebridge-discuss] [JOB] Fwd: Save Aussie Jean!

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Wed Dec 3 20:18:04 UTC 2008

Jean is with False Profit Labs. She's one of the masterminds behind
their slew of fire art projects this past year. You can find out more
about some of their projects here...

http://labs.false-profit.com/

She is good people and also has been hanging out at Noisebridge on a
number of occasions hacking away (mostly on Max/MSP) among some of
you. Sadly it looks like the company she works for is hitting some
suck right now and she might get laid off. If that happens there's a
chance she'll get sent back to Australia, and nobody wants that. Is
your company looking for someone like her?

Thanks for reading.

Begin forwarded message:
> From: Jean Rintoul <jean.rintoul at gmail.com>
> Date: Sun, Nov 16, 2008 at 11:21 PM
> Subject: [FalseProfitLabs] Save Aussie Jean!
> To: False Profit Labs <labs at lists.false-profit.com>
>

> Hi all,
>
> I'm still a bit sad about Emotiv shrinking and taking me with it,
> but I'm looking for a new job. I've attached my resume and I also
> have a website at jeanrintoul.com and a linkedin profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/jeanrintoul
>
> I'm a Mechatronic Engineer with a strong background in algorithm
> development and testing, experimental setup and design. I'm highly
> interested in physical human interfaces and medical systems. I enjoy
> learning new things, and am always curious about new technologies
> and welcome new challenges.
>
> If anyone has any leads to companies that are looking for people,
> I'd love to know.
>
> If I don't find a job really soon, I'm possibly heading back to
> Australia fairly shortly.
>

> Cheers,
>
> Jean

Rubin Abdi