[Noisebridge-discuss] Hologlyphics grant letter of intent

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 18 01:08:19 UTC 2008

Cool -- Thanks, Praveen.

Mitch.

Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 14:15:03 -0800From: dmhomee at gmail.comTo: rachel at xtreme.comSubject: Re: [Noisebridge-discuss] Hologlyphics grant letter of intentCC: noisebridge-discuss at lists.noisebridge.net; maltman23 at hotmail.comHey Guys,Just FYI I saw Walter yesterday, looked over his SOI and signed off as the non-profit sponsor with the title "program coordinator" which I hope is a fairly innocous sounding generic title :)  -- Mitch:  I'll be forwarding any actually info from the foundation over to you so you can take ownz0rship of it.Cheers,Praveen
On Wed, Dec 3, 2008 at 10:41 AM, Rachel McConnell <rachel at xtreme.com> wrote:

Walter Funk wrote:
Hi Noisebridge folks,  Below is the letter of intent, going to the Creative Work Fund, asking to be considered being invited for a full proposal. At last nights meeting, it was requested to the letter out to the list. Here it is, plus links if people are interested.Creative Work Fund:http://www.creativeworkfund.orgIANAL but to my reading, this letter of intent commits Noisebridge to nothing further than jointly applying, with Walter, for the grant referenced.  Walter has made it clear that he will do the heavy lifting for the application.  Mitch has committed to being point person at Noisebridge for this project.  I do not believe that there is significant legal risk for Noisebridge and I'm not going to block this project.Rachel