[Noisebridge-discuss] [PYCLASS] NEW LOCATION! 12/8 Chapters 7 and 8

Asheesh Laroia noisebridge at asheesh.org
Sun Dec 7 23:24:59 UTC 2008

I had sent this announcement to the SF-LUG list.  If any of y'all want to
learn Python, then come to this!  It's been a consistent weekly Monday
thing.  It's a little bit slow-paced, so oriented mostly at people without
much programming experience.

I had sent an invitation about this to the NB-discuss list earlier, but
now that I'm actually holding it at NB I figure y'all deserve another
invitation!

-- Asheesh.