[Noisebridge-discuss] stickers!

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 8 02:34:08 UTC 2008

Hey All,

I'm so amazingly behind in emails, so maybe someone posted about stickers recently -- if so I apologize.  But if not, is someone making more Noisebridge stickers?  It would be really cool to have a zillion to pass out everywhere I go.  I'm in Vienna now, where I've met lots of people at Roboexotica and Metalab who would really like Noisebridge stickers!  (And I've also met several people who live in SF and have not heard of Noisebridge, but who will be visiting soon!)  I'll be in various places around Europe before reaching 25C3 in Berlin.  If anyone could mail me some stickers, please let me know and I'll let you know an address to mail them to me.

Thanks!
Mitch.