[Noisebridge-discuss] Machine Learning meet-up 12/17 20h00 ?

Josh Myer josh at joshisanerd.com
Thu Dec 11 00:14:37 UTC 2008

Based on the previous thread, it seems like there's definitely
interest in a machine learning meet-up.  How does next Wednesday,
12/17, at 8PM sound to those interested?

It would be good to start with an interest meeting, where we figure
out what things to do.  Based on the discussion so far, it sounds like
we definitely have interest in:

  1. Teaching new people
  2. Sharing tricks with each other
  3-N. Actually building things

If you can't make the meeting, please reply to this email thread, so
you can be represented by a person at the space.

The questions:

What is your name?
What is your background in ML? (none/some/lots/I'm Judea Pearl)
What would you want to learn?
What would you want to create?
What would you want to teach?
Do you have data?  Can you describe it in a paragraph?
How/when do you want to work with other people?

(Did I miss any really critical questions there?)
--
Josh Myer   650.248.3796
  josh at joshisanerd.com