[Noisebridge-discuss] art savvy

John Magolske listmail at b79.net
Thu Dec 11 07:27:31 UTC 2008

Thanks Daniela, I went to this event last month and enjoyed it.
One interesting thing that was brought up was how viewing art with
Visual Thinking Strategies (VTS) is being used to help train doctors
to improve their ability to accurately diagnose symptoms in patients,
achieving a ~40% improvement in accuracy.

There'll be another Art Savvy tomorrow(/today) Thursday, Dec 11th
from 6-8pm. The focus will be on the current YBCA show, "transPOP:
Korea Vietnam Remix".

If you plan to attend this Free workshop, email Esther Chang at
echang at ybca.org to RSVP, and arrive a few minutes before the event,
meeting near the front doors of the Yerba Buena Center for the Arts
lobby at 701 Mission Street.

~ John

* daniela Steinsapir <danielast at gmail.com> [081112 00:07]:

--